Where Is My Order?
We usually ask that you allow 3 working days from your order being placed to your order being despatched.
However we do try to dispatch orders next day at the latest.
Currently all U.K order are shipped for free via Royal Mail second class. However if you need your order quicker please select next day shipping. The cost of this service is £2.99.
Do You Ship Internationally?
We ship to the following European countries. France, Ireland, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Sweden and Finland.
Also worldwide to the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
What Are Your Wax Melts Made Of?
Our wax melts are made from 100% soy wax making them.:
- Cruelty Free
They are scented with high quality fragrance oil.
Are Your Products Safe To Use?
We are proud to say that our wax products fully meet the required CLP law. Data sheets are available on request and will soon be downloadable from our website.
All products are tested by us and we are also fully insured.
How Are Your Wax Melts Packaged & Labelled?
Our melts are packaged in eco friendly packaging. Most of our melts are shipped in paper waxed bags which are eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
Our labels are made from paper.
- Always put candles on a heat resistant surface. Be especially careful with night lights and tea lights, which get hot enough to melt plastic. TVs are not fire-resistant objects.
- Position them away from curtains. Don’t put candles near curtains or other fabrics – or furniture. And keep them out of draughts.
- Don’t put them under shelves. It’s easy to forget that there’s a lot of heat above a burning candle. If you put it under a shelf or other surface then it can burn the surface. Make sure there’s at least three feet (one metre) between a candle and any surface above it.
- Keep clothes and hair away. If there’s any chance you could lean across a candle and forget it’s there, put it somewhere else. You don’t want to set fire to your clothes or your hair.
- Keep children and pets away. Candles should be out of reach of children and pets.
- Don’t move them when they’re burning. Extinguish candles before moving them. Also, don’t let anything fall into the hot wax like match sticks.
- Don’t leave them burning. Extinguish candles before you leave a room. Never go to sleep with a candle still burning. And never leave a burning candle or oil burner in a child’s bedroom.
- Double check they’re out. Candles that have been put out can go on smouldering and start a fire. Make sure they’re completely out.
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.